Kings Youth Softball is a mult-year program designed for players ages 5 thru 14. Players are assigned to teams based on their age level as of January 1st.
Teams play at one of 5 possible age levels:
- U6 is our Tee Ball program and is designed for those 5 & 6 year old players who are first starting to play the game of softball.
- U8 is our coach pitch program and is designed to help players transition from Tee Ball to kid-pitch
- U10 is for players who are 10 or under
- U12 is for players who are 12 or under
- U14 is for players who are 14 or under
- Practices usually start in late March.
- The season begins in late April and ends in late June.
- Home games are played at Landen Park or KEC.
- Games are scheduled on week nights and weekends.
Kings Youth Softball offers both Recreational and Competitive team options. Players wishing to play for competitive teams are selected based on performance during tryouts.
For more information about our recrational or competitive softball programs, please contact:
- Recreational - Lucas Swihart @
- Competitive - Jen Parkhurst @